Soon it is finally, enrollment for La Marmotte 2013 starts tonight (from Friday to Saturday) to 0:00 hours. Here I go out of the countdown on the website of the organizer Sports Communication. But I would leave nothing to chance and today even regularly check ff ….you never know!
The responses were overwhelmingly last week, very nice to see that everyone is already much sense in La Marmotte!
Quite a lot of riders have already somehow assured (arrangement, trophée the Oisans or loose enrollment Marmotte) a tender. If you belonged to that group, you can ignore the rest of this mail, you are probably already well on the train. Look here for an article about a recent article on exercise in the winter. Would be nice if you have a reaction to the article you leave, Always nice to feedback / appreciation of readers get.
For those who still wish to enroll:
- What ways are there to enroll ?
- On the site of Sports Communication you can register in two ways: through a complete online registration (Compare this with an order in a shop, where you immediately settles)
- Additionally you can get a form from the website download Sports Communication, you can fill in all the data and can send by mail to Sport Communication.
- How can I pay ?
- In case of complete online registration, you can pay by credit card. This is the fastest way to pay and thus to regulate the registration.
- If you're using the downloadable form to enroll you choose bank transfer or credit card. Recordings over the download (and by post to send) form by Sport Communication ranked by payment treated. In other words, the faster you pay, better.
- Can I enroll multiple people simultaneously ?
Yes, This is possible, I think a group registration starts 5 people.
- I can without a completed medical certificate already subscribe ?
Yes, which can. The completed medical certificate may however thep is the moment of participation in La Marmotte not older than 6 months.
The above information I have as precise as possible collected and verified with Sport Communication. I have prepared to help you, but do not trust blindly! I'm not the organization itself and not responsible for any errors or mis-interpretation of this information.
Good luck with your application!
I would really appreciate it if you let us know something below. Whether it does or not, whether your registration was successful (or not) and what your goals are for bicycle 2013. Hope to hear from you!
Robert – www.MarmotteCyclo.nl
PS: Also consider for yourself or for a nice gift in the MarmotteCyclo shop